Thursday 4 May 2017

When the farm came to Sandridge School

Class One and Early years had some special visitors today, a mobile farm. We learnt some new words today such as carnivore, herbivore and omnivore. So be sure to test me on these later. 















The farm was good. The dog was nice and fun - Edward.

The sheep were really good, they have wool - Donny-Lee.

The donkey was the funniest because it made noises - Olivia


I don't normally like animals, but this donkey seems nice - Mrs Baker.





The farm came round and the lamb was cute. I liked the bit where I was running with the dog - Mehde.


The goat's horn was really hard and solid. Not bendy at all - Zac.


The donkey have soft furs - Sophie.

The goat bumped the pig - James.

How much are the lambs? - Bailey.

The lambs were SOOO FLUFFY. This one was the fluffiest - Phoenix.



I'm not too sure about the geese, think i'll stick with the donkey - Mrs Fowle.




I can stand on one leg like that thing.



When the offer was put out for who wanted to take the dog for a walk the only answer was MEEE!!! So they all went.





My favourite animal was the sheep - James.


The sheep were soft because their fur is wool.

We dug our fingers into the wool and it was warm - Chloe.



I touched a pig. Her had rough hair.

The donkey was my favourite animal from today because he was soft and lovely - Lucia.



It was really soft it ate lots of grass - Bella.



The donkey was my favourite because it was soft - Isla.

I liked him, I know that donkey feet are called hooves - Chloe.


I enjoyed stroking the donkey because he was soft.

Miss Morris loved how gentle the children were with the animals and how many new things we learnt. She was very proud of Class One and how well they all listened. 


 We've really enjoyed looking at them and learning new things from them. We're the envy of the whole school because we always put in such a massive effort. So thank you and well done. 

Is it possible for projects to start going home?
Class one will have an environment check this week. Without the projects would help make the room look a little tidier.