Tuesday 19 December 2017

LAST POST OF THE YEAR!!!

WE MADE IT!!! CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS ARE HERE!!!
Image result for christmas animated gif

So a whole term complete. A lot of learning done, by the children and adults. We've performed the socks off of a midwife crisis. They've produced some amazing pieces of writing so far and made a real move towards becoming more fluent in numbers.




"See you next year!" and the kids go...

I love saying that.


Mrs Ivory, Mrs Baker, Mrs Brewis, Mrs Woolard and I just wanted to say thank you for all the marvelous gifts you produced this week. Very thoughtful and generous, wow!
Speaking of presents... I have something to confess about. I did get a little gift for all of the reading mums, but when it came to dismissing the children I completely forgot... ooops. So I'll be sure to hand them out at the start of the spring term. Sorry.


Last year I started using a maths app called prodigy with my class. It's like a pokemon/adventure game where children have to answer maths questions to battle little monsters. I can set the topic and level of questions. Then afterwards it forms a report and a leader table, which is just a bit of fun for me, no pressure. If you have some time to kill over the holidays, give it a try. This is not a mandatory homework task, just a bit of learning fun.

Image result for prodigy game screenshotsImage result for prodigy game screenshots Image result for prodigy game screenshots 

You can also access it online at this link. Be aware it does ask you to join a membership, this adds no benefit to the game and all features are available on the free version. Enjoy!

Here are your logins:



You know what I will set homework, you all have to eat at least 1 piece of chocolate or treat in return for doing a good deed for someone else. Such as tidying your room or sharing a toy with someone or leaving mum to enjoy her Christmas chocolates and magic water.

Have a lovely Christmas holidays and I will see you in the new year!